Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leftovers: BBQ Chicken Pizza














This pizza used to be very popular on the Cooking Light forums. Try it and you will see why it caused such a stir. I can't count how many times I have made this since I first tried it. The original version can be found here.

Although the original version calls for grilling the pizza, I instead make my own pizza crust and just bake the pizza at whatever temperature and time the pizza crust recipe I happened to use that night suggests.

I used the remaining micro-poached chicken I had made earlier in the week. This recipe is really a great use of leftovers and is easy enough to make when you want something in about 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. That is one very delicious looking pizza Heather! I have some leftover chicken to use up as well! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete