Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Reward for Clearing out my Pantry














My pantry is finally really looking quite bare, so I decided to treat myself to a nice selection of sushi and tempura from the local Japanese restaurant that thankfully delivers. It was wonderful, partly due to the fact that it required no cleaning up afterward. I really will miss the ease of having sushi delivered to my door on a whim, something I am not sure will be as readily available in Florida, where I am moving. I had a nice sampling of sushi rolls and nigiri, an avocado & crabstick hand roll, some tamagoyaki, and some shrimp and aubergine tempura.

5 comments:

  1. Looks delicious Heather, and you deserved it girl! You're definitely been having a delicious time clearing out your cupboards. I wish you well on this next length of your journey. (((hugs))) Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well-deserved treat! Not sure where you will be in Florida but I have eaten some decent sushi there when I used to travel for work. (It was South Florida) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bloggerwatch - thank you for alerting me to the problem. I have removed your post, since it was a complaint about a site I have no involvement with at all other than as a follower. If she is indeed copying the work of others, I do not support that at all and for now have removed the link to her blog from my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, this is such a great treat and they say a treat does you good!

    ReplyDelete