Thursday, March 18, 2010

And the World Goes Round

I am so sorry to have left you all hanging for such a long gap of time. I am still out here, still cooking and baking and testing out new recipes. I still am trying to figure out the recipe for those Starbucks muffins I promised you all in my poll. I hope to get those tackled and posted soon for you. My world is a bit chaotic at the moment and I have not been able to really keep up with writing. I have a few things to share with you when I get some breathing room, but for the past month and probably for the next several, I will be in a state of upheaval, so my blog postings will be less regular than they had been.

Time flies when you aren't having fun too, as long as you have lots to do and not enough time to do it all.

2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your next post when ever you are ready. I hope everything works out well for you. I can't wait to see your recipe for those muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best! Life has a way of tripping us up at times.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete