Sunday, June 27, 2010

Welcome to my Whirlwind!

Just in case any of you have been wondering where on earth I have been and looking for more yummy recipes, please bear with me a little longer. Longtime readers of my blog may recall that about this time last year, I was in the middle of moving from London, England back to the US. Almost exactly one year later I am once again in the middle of moving, only this time it won't be overseas, but just 25 minutes away from where I live now. The good news is that after this move, I should stay put for a while (I hope). Once I am settled in and I get my kitchen set up, I will be back to bringing you more of my recipe creations and taste tests. So hang in there loyal readers and all of you new visitors...I hope to have things up and running again over the next month and hopefully be able to bring you video demos as well.

7 comments:

  1. Change is good Heather and this change will be so good for you! (((hugs))) Looking forward to your brighter future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a stress-free move and looking forward to seeing you back in the blogosphere soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Mirj :) It should be fun getting to cook in my own kitchen finally and getting to use some things that I have had packed up for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best with your move Heather, bet you can't wait to get back to baking in your OWN kitchen again.

    ReplyDelete